ZenRise Clinical Research Pvt Ltd's Director and Head of Operations tells us how Peak's i-Flow nitrogen generator has helped their facility in Hyderabad, India reduce cost and hassle with a centralized nitrogen gas source which supplies their entire facility's high purity nitrogen needs.
1. What is the nature of your business? What are your roles & responsibilities?
We are in the business of Clinical Research. I am a Director & Head-Operations.
2. Typically what areas of the business use nitrogen gas (i.e. what do you use your i-Flow generator for)? What prompted you to purchase an i-Flow gas generator?
All Mass spectrometer (GCMS & LCMS) usage labs & Mr.Ravi & Mr.Nitin have been in touch with me since 2016 from my previous assignment.
3. How has the purchase of a centralized gas generator instead of individual gas generators for multiple instruments helped you to save upon your capital investment?
As Mr.Ravi & Mr.Nitin explained to me about the i-Flow nitrogen generator there is a definite capital saving based on lab size and number of instruments.
4. How easy did you find the experience of working with Peak Gas Generation, in terms of purchasing the equipment, installation & implementation into your facility?
The Marketing team is good & they are very good at keeping in contact with us.
5. How do you feel Peak Gas Generations’s i-Flow generators can help you meet any future plans for expansion?
Yes, they can meet my future needs.
6. How would you recommend Peak Gas Generation’s i-Flow generators, in terms of being an end-to-end solution to other industries and what key benefits would you highlight from your experience?
I would definitely recommend for the following three reasons: 1. Single point solution. 2. Easy maintenance. 3. Avoids space & noise constraint inside the lab.
Rajesh and the team at ZenRise Clinical Research have gained numerous advantages from installing a centralized nitrogen solution for their facility. Removing the need for bulk gas supplies such as cylinders or dewars and producing their own nitrogen on-site, ZenRise have installed a solution which can give them a competitive advantage as they are not fixed in to a gas supply contract that will increase in price over time and is reliant upon frequent deliveries.
Peak Gas Generation not only provided the i-Flow nitrogen generator for this installation, as your local nitrogen generation partner, Peak Gas Generation also took care of the additional equipment required for the site including tanks, air compressors and air filtration by project managing the installation with local, trusted suppliers.
Scott CobranchiOrganisation : Sealed Air Corporation Publish : 06th March 2018
I would strongly recommend the i-Flow to just about any industry that needs a pure, reliable source of nitrogen. The system has a small carbon footprint, is reliable, compact and can…Read More
Majority of industries buy nitrogen gas supplies via nitrogen cylinder packs, others meet their needs through liquid nitrogen dewars, micro-bulk tanks or bulk liquid nitrogen delivery. There is a better, more sustainable & safer option. Reduce the cost of nitrogen gas to your organisation & become self-sufficient. Find out how much you can save with a Peak nitrogen generator system.